After feeling a bit cheated that the straw hat and brocade slippers are included with Felicity's summer dress, I decided to see what they cost as replacement parts. I also inquired about the mob cap for the school outfit, which I have apparently lost. (I don't remember ever having it.)

I recieved a very nice email-
Thank you for your e-mail to inquire about replacement parts for
Felicity. The mop cap (ESO-02) is available for $3.00. The straw hat
(EAOB-01) is available for $17.00. The slippers (EAOB-02) are $6.00.
These prices do not include shipping and handling, or sales tax where
applicable. Please call us at 1-800-845-0005 to order these items as
replacement parts are not available for purchase online. To save on
shipping charges, you may wish to wait until you place another order and
add the item at that time.

Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

American Girl? Customer Service
Phone: 1-800-845-0005 or 608-831-5210
Fax: 608-828-4790
Available Monday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Central Time
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">within 6 hours of sending my question. I find the replacement price for the straw hat to be outrageous (although I feel better about paying $14 for the set.) and the mob cap to be appropriate.

I had previously recieved a free replacement for a defective Kit's Scottie Dog Pin, which cost $3 if ordered.